Surfside Beach Club - Lake Forest
$325,000 - $400,000
To sort, click column header | $$$ = Move-In Special
Nearly Sold Out!
- Less than 8 opportunities remaining
- Gated “Community of Friends”
- Homes can be customized to suit your needs
- Tile roof
- Hardwood, tile, granite
- Walk-up attic storage (per plan)
- Landscaping & lawn irrigation systems
- Optional 3-car garage
- Optional 4th bedroom
- Full amenities center - clubhouse features: full kitchen, card room, library, and fitness center
- Jr. Olympic-size pool
- Water view home sites
- Sidewalks on both sides of the street
- Colonial reproduction street lamps
Builder: Bill Clark Homes
Sales: Welcome Center Open
Hours: Mon-Sat 10-5, Closed on Sundays
Phone: 843-215-2600, 800-831-9758
Prices subject to change.
Surfside Beach Club is a gated community offering new homes south of the Grand Strand, located less than 2 miles from the gorgeous Atlantic Ocean and just a golf cart ride from Surfside Beach Fishing Pier. Surfside Beach Club is minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, local hospitals, excellent restaurants, great shopping, and various entertainment venues.
Homes in the Lake Forest section are luxurious and feature large homesites. Amenities galore top this neighborhood’s appeal. Lake Forest at Surfside Beach Club offers English style homes with Southern Sophistication and upscale included features. There are 6 floor plans from 1,841 square feet and up.
||Ready Now! $$$
Directions to this community:
From North Myrtle Beach, SC:
Follow Hwy 17 past Hwy 707 and Farrow Pkwy.
After Hwy 544 , take a left into Surfside Beach Club.
From Pawleys Island, SC:
Follow Hwy 17 past Glens Bay Road.
Take a right into Surfside Beach Club.